Monday, February 21, 2005

Du wonst eine milke...

The Franks Justify the Beans

In my constant quest to have ho's in dfrent area codes, knowing that I shall soon find myself in "Zie Fatherland," I found myself perusing Scandinavian Singles.com. As two-time defending champions in modern conflict, I elected to disregard the metric system by broadening my search to include all listings within 100 miles of Ramstein Air Base to maximize the possibility of finding the perfect Swedish/Swiss/German platinum blonde large-breasted woman. Alas, it was not meant to be. I found no members of the Swedish Bikini Team or Swiss Miss/St Pauli girl. My efforts were not wasted though. In Amsterdam (I think) resides this radiant, European sexually liberated hottie...









Delicious. Needless to say, T 2 the Double D is about to become a Premium Member so he can contact her, at the all time low price of 39.99 (dollars OF COURSE) a month.

No comments: