Sunday, December 03, 2006

Not to be forgotten...

I don't update this much anymore, but I thought I would put some pictures up here worthy of sharing...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christina is going to kill me, but it's worth it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's more, but I'll update later...

Love,

jg

3 comments:

Erika said...

Awww... my favorite asshole comes through! BTW boys, the gun pics have got to be my fav out of that set. Scotty, classic scarface (meets tyco???)
good stuff.

BenJ said...

Sweetness, nice work Joshy. Visit the official Ben and Sally website (yes, www.benandsally.com) for the 'official' if not slightly lamer pics.

{b}

Dr. Black said...

Say 'ello to my lill friend!