Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Alright table 10!

Well, table 10 lived up to the hype and kept the party rockin for Mr. and Mrs. Clinton. Lindsay I have to admit I was a little intimidated by the pressure you placed on us to be the "fun table." Luckily we rose to the occasion, maybe because we stretched beforehand. I had a great time at the wedding and was so glad to see everybody together celebrating your marriage! I've posted my pics on Snapfish so be sure to check them out and raise your glass to Mr. and Mrs. Kuz!

1 comment:

Kooz said...

For the record, that was an awesome time (I think the stretching was a crucial part of that). I think we should do it again sometime.

If anyone else has pictures I would appreciate it if you would send them to me because not a sinle picture got taken with my camera.