Thursday, March 09, 2006

With our powers combined . . .

I just read that Kenny Rogers will be pitching for Detroit against the Royals on opening day, which a few of us will be attending. I am asking for help thinking of a good cheer to start. For those of you that don't follow baseball too closely (how are the marlins doing?), Rogers is the pitcher that last year got angry at a couple of cameramen and attacked them throwing their cameras to the ground. I know there's something good out there but I'm coming up blank at the moment. Any ideas are definately appreciated. Help me look like a jackass on opening day!

2 comments:

Erika said...

just the fact that his name is Kenny Rodgers is funny... old dude with fluffy white mustache and beard. hehe.

BenJ said...

You gotta know when to hold em'
You gotta know when to throw em'
You gotta know when to walk a guy
You gotta know when to bet the shit out of a camera!

Sorry it doesn't quite have the ring that The Gambler does.

And I still don't know what ever happened to those Marlins!