Thursday, November 17, 2005

Damn Right

So, during the KU vs. Pitt State game they showed a couple of guys in the student section with some weird yellow "things" hanging off of their front sides. I thought it sort of weird at first before I realized what they were. Fast forward to when I realized what they were wearing. They were offering an homage to the old scoreboard with the amazing light display. They were wearing dancing nacho costumes. That is FUCKING AWESOME. Respect for the old school. Nacho Nacho Nacho Nacho Nacho Nacho Nacho Nacho, fall down, CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!! The bad part is that the commentators had no freaking clue what was going on, but still decided to comment on their costumes, those rat bastards. They were so out of their league. If one person knows what I'm ranting about its Coooooooooooz.

1 comment:

Kooz said...

Mmmmmmm...nachos. Those guys are freakin sweet. Glad to see someone else besides me and the Scott-Rod appreciate dancing nachos.