Monday, April 02, 2007

Baseball Is Back

Opening Day is here again, and I was lucky enough to get away from the office for a few hours to take in our national pastime. Unfortunately, our Nationals don't look like they will be winning too much this year. It's been said that the most entertaining part of the games this year will be the President's race. And on a day when the staff ace gave up six runs on seven hits in 3 and 2/3rds innings, Teddy Roosevelt came through. See, old TR went Oh-fer-2006 in the race last year. This year, he got some Army Rangers to help him out.



-Nick

3 comments:

scotty do said...

The royals won! First place baby, and our $55 million man Gilgameche went 7.1 6 h 1 er 6 k's. Damnit I should've been there, I should've been there.

Dr. Black said...

He looked damn good. They all did. I was watching with a Sox fan so I had to suppress my glee a bit.

BenJ said...

I had to watch the game on TV as well, but at least it was in Vegas with money on the game, giant TV's on the wall, and several irate Sox fans in company! It's all going down from here though....