Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Uhhhhh

I'm not really sure what transpired tonite/today. We watched two episodes of Get the Picture which should've taken an hour. I think it took us around an hour and 45 minutes to watch them because we kept pausing the show to observe the audience in their sweet early 90's gear and point out the seemingly 19 year old girl in the audience shaking her arms wildly which in turn made her . . . stuff shake. After an episode of Nick Arcade that took only 45 minutes we convened to the garage to play some drinking games. All I can say from that is this quote "Yellow light, sugar meat, chicken treat, GO!" Right now I hear "Sweet Emotion" playing quite loudly from somewhere upstairs and Sparky has been passed out for 3 hours. I have no idea what happened tonite.

1 comment:

Dr. Black said...

Three things I want to point out about this post. One: the time. I think my account is set up to display the time on the east coast, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that it was only 4:36am when you wrote this. Two: the day. It was freaking Tuesday! Three: publicly proclaiming that you watch the Nick Games and Sports channel in slow motion for the "....stuff" might mean you have to register as a sex offender in Douglas County.

Don't hate me cause I'm jealous.