Friday, October 28, 2005

Game 1 Hawktoberfest 2005


Jesus that was ugly, and we have the pictures to prove it. My first night back in Larryville can only be deemed a success. Completely wasted and I spent, like, seven bucks. (thanks Chris!) Once I get changed out of the clothes I've been wearing since yesterday afternoon, its time for some Jefferson's wings (for no other reason that the waitress will be hot. Sup, File, how you doin'?) So here's the thing. Game 2 of Hawktoberfest is going down tonight. If you are within any sort of reasonable proximity to L-town tonight you need to be here. Hotel Scotty and Josh will be filled near to capacity but there will be room next to me on the futon (no dudes, you can sleep next to Tyler). Hope to see you all tonight! If you can't make it, enjoy the pictures and know we are thinking of you. Just know that no matter how it may look, Josh was enjoying it the entire time.

2 comments:

Erika said...

YAY!!!!
:o(

wait... no yay, I wanna drink too!

Erika said...

Where are the new updates!!!!!! Dammit!