Thursday, March 03, 2005

The sights of New York

Whilst awaiting the beautiful-but-slightly-vacant-at-times-LK in NYC, I found myself face to face with what I thought to be my past. Could this be? Her? Here in New York, eagerly awaiting my to slide into her well worn interior and take her for the ride of her life? To disregard her leakiness, her saggy upper area, her rust colored age spots? Upon closer inspection, I came to realize she in fact was another whom many a man has ridden hard and put away wet; she has proudly taken all the poundings and rough rides they have thrown at her, the asses of him and his friends brought fully to bear on her once luxurious softness.
It couldn't be; Josh rides her now. He treats her with a loving, tender touch only he can; deals with her spitting, her arthritic groans and squeaky joints.



Then I looked past the hooker and saw an S10 Blazer just like the one I sold Josh. What a coincidence!

Oh yeah, while I didn't see this in NY, I thought it fitting since KU is now officially the Sunflower State Champion, seeing as we beet KSU in both major NCAA sports this year. Sorry BG, but I had to post it.

KU's biatch







She has borne them all, and she will bear many more once he is long gone. For she is the Chevy S10 Blazer 4x4, and she is strong.

No comments: